Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Well, I got the job and I gave my notice so there is no going back now. I am trying to get the stuff packed and out of here by September 1st or at the very least October 1st. The picture is of Don CeSar Hotel just above the St Petersburg beach on down the coast about half a mile. I did not take this and do not know who the people are but took this off the internet because i lost my camera somewhere in the trip.But we went in here like we owned it and it really is beautiful. I am madly packing and seeing if I can make arrangements for a place to live down there. The stay with Donna and Steve was wonderful and I am looking forward to building on that short visit in the future. More later folks....di

11 comments:

thephotobear said...

Moving is such an adventure, the area looks beautiful. I almost choked when I read you LOST your camera, eek! the Photobear is never with out his camera. How can you do the sunset photothing on the west coast of Florida without one. Find, make pictures, the photojourney waits. Good luck. PS I only have four grand boys.

Kristie said...

WHOA..YAY..CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so happy that you got the job, was there ever any doubt!? Wish we could help with the move. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Rachel Brown said...

Wonderful news, mom! good luck with house hunting.

love
Rachel

Anonymous said...

congrats, congrats!!!

have you stopped doing the happy dance yet?! just think...no more snow - just sea, sand and sunshine, with a little bit of work thrown in to keep you humble. ok, a BIG bit of work, but still...all that sunshine and ocean...you're gonna love it!

so happy for you. i love you. sharry

ariana said...

and we can come visit and eat all your food!!

Dee said...

Isn't Florida where people Usually go to wind down and spend their twilight years? I guess it goes to show that some people are more interested in experience over youth.

Amelia said...

Congratulations Aunty Dinah! All the best with the packing, house hunting and moving. Let us know how you go. Love Amelia XO

Caitlin Rose said...

Congrats!!!!!

haha. My mum would kill me before she ever let me move away from her. I keep telling her, if it happens, it happens. And she can move here too. :)

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

cantwait
congratulation
lovejessieandmurph

Ash said...

YAY! I'm so excited you are going to live here! We will have a blast!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

iamsooexcited
wewillhaveblastloveyou