Saturday, July 19, 2008


About once a month I used to have Rachel's children come and stay, at least two of them at a time, but because of the wedding and Sariah's graduation and work I was really missing seeing the children and so last week end I had the children (all four) come and stay Friday and Saturday night. Lizzy is the creative child who has all these projects lined up that we are going to accomplish while she is visiting. Bell likes to decide what we are having for breakfast and Eli likes to find stuff on my computer that he can play with

2 comments:

Dee said...

I'm so happy that Mum moved back to the city last December after being in Pt Augusta for four years. I talk to her every day without thinking about the long distance cost. Or I just go around with the kids to visit or leave them there so I can grocery shop with out having to put anyone in time out in the fruit and veg section.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidinah