Sunday, April 11, 2010

SARIAH GRADUATES FROM EDISON

This little baby came into my life at a time of much turmoil and sometimes she was the only reason I got out of bed each morning at that time in my life. She learned to roll with the good times and the bad. Sometimes she let me know in no uncertain terms that she thought her life should be different, more like the other teenagers in Greenville, who had cell phones, and cars, and WI's and other game systems. Oh well baby, for all the things you did not have, you certainly had a lot of love and laughter with your old Mum. I am so proud of you as you finish the first 2 years of college and graduate with your Associates in Fine Arts from Edison College, Piqua, Ohio on May 14, 2010 and will then head for Brigham Young University in the fall. Congratulations m'darlin' - I had no doubt you could do it. You have worked hard and you deserve the very highest honors. You will always be my baby though, even when you are 65! So never doubt that you are loved and thought of daily. May the Lord bless and keep you in all your honorable dreams......xoxoxox Your ever lovin' MUM xoxoxx

No comments: