Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE NEW MOVIE AVITAR


I am not usually a fan of Science Fiction and I usually do not endorse trendy pictures. However, I did enjoy Avitar and was facinated by the computer graphics and amazed at the scenery. Then I realized at the end of the movie that my facination with the scenery might have had a feeling of familiarity to me because a lot of it was shot in New Zealand, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and you all know my love of the Land of Arohanui. I can see why they won Acadamy Awards. I think we will probably see more of these "people" in a sequel.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Aunty Dinah, Thanks for commenting on my blog! That picture of your family looks amazing. I can't believe how its grown since I saw you!

By the way, I loved Avitar too!