Saturday, August 25, 2012

Florida visit by grandbabies



For some reason I was not able to get into my blog site for the longest time. My computer would freeze every time I put in a blog address for some reason. Anyway, since i am able to get back in, I will be posting again from time to time. I took these pictures off the internet from Ari, because I wanted to record the wonderful visit I had with them, about how precious it was to have my two little grandsons visit the beach with me here in Florida. They are adorable and love life. Unfortunately I was quite ill (with Strep and pneumonia) when they came to visit, but it was to their advantage because I moved at their pace and could only sit on the sand and play with them, so we got to know each other famously. So much so that I was amazed when I called Ariana after they got back and when Noah heard my voice he gave out a delighted whoop.
P.S. I loved having Ariana and Derick too :)

7 comments:

Asad said...

You have Great memories with Grandsons in Florida..

abo-bder said...




Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1
Global EG 1


Bullion Jackpot Call said...

Awesome and superb post regarding "Florida visit by grandbabies"

Gold Investment Advisor | Best Mcx Trading Tips

phann son said...

what a life! You deserve a little if anyone does.
love you


**
โกเด้นสล็อต
GCLUB มือถือ
**

amira reda said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بسيهات
شركة عزل اسطح بسيهات

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بصفوى
شركة عزل اسطح بصفوى

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحائل

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

Free MCX Trading Tips said...

waoo well written post about Florida visit by grandbabies

Thanks,

Silver Trading Tips | Intraday Tips Free Trial

siirlerveguzelsozler.com said...

Çayınızı demleyip bilgisayarınızı açıp sosyal medya veya forum sitelerinde gezerken en dikkat çeken hangisi oluyordu sizin için Şiir mi Güzel söz mü ?

Öyle bir site deyiz ki her ikisi de mevcut
Şiirler

Güzel sözler

Cerazza