Saturday, August 25, 2012

Florida visit by grandbabies



For some reason I was not able to get into my blog site for the longest time. My computer would freeze every time I put in a blog address for some reason. Anyway, since i am able to get back in, I will be posting again from time to time. I took these pictures off the internet from Ari, because I wanted to record the wonderful visit I had with them, about how precious it was to have my two little grandsons visit the beach with me here in Florida. They are adorable and love life. Unfortunately I was quite ill (with Strep and pneumonia) when they came to visit, but it was to their advantage because I moved at their pace and could only sit on the sand and play with them, so we got to know each other famously. So much so that I was amazed when I called Ariana after they got back and when Noah heard my voice he gave out a delighted whoop.
P.S. I loved having Ariana and Derick too :)

11 comments:

Asad said...

You have Great memories with Grandsons in Florida..

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

Awesome and superb post regarding "Florida visit by grandbabies"

Gold Investment Advisor | Best Mcx Trading Tips

Anonymous said...

what a life! You deserve a little if anyone does.
love you


**
โกเด้นสล็อต
GCLUB มือถือ
**

Unknown said...

waoo well written post about Florida visit by grandbabies

Thanks,

Silver Trading Tips | Intraday Tips Free Trial

Unknown said...

มาเล่น”สล็อต” กันดีกว่า

เนื่องจากเป็นการเล่นพนันที่ใช้เงินลงทุนน้อย แต่มีโอกาสชนะเดิมพันที่มีทั้งรางวัลเล็กและรางวัลใหญ่ได้เงินเป็นจำนวนมาก ได้ลุ้นระทึก สร้างความเร้าใจตลอดช่วงเวลาที่วงล้อของสล็อตหมุนไป ปัจจุบันปัจจุบันเทคโนโลยีสื่อสารที่ทันสมัย ทำให้ เกมส์สล็อต ได้รับการพัฒนาและยกระดับ จากที่เคยเล่นกันแพร่หลายเฉพาะในสถานคาสิโน ให้สามารถเล่นกันทางออนไลน์ได้แล้ว

โดยการเล่นผ่านเว็บไซต์ผู้ให้บริการ คาสิโนออนไลน์ หรือแอพริเคชั่นบนมือถือ ซึ่งการเล่น เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ได้รับความนิยมไม่ยิ่งหย่อนไปกว่าการเล่นสล็อตในสถานคาสิโน หรืออาจจะได้ว่าได้รับความนิยมมากกว่าในสถานคาสิโนก็ว่าได้ เนื่องจากอำนวยสะดวกให้แก่ผู้ที่ชื่นชอบการเล่นสล็อตสามารถเล่นได้ทุกที่ ทุกเวลา ไม่พลาดโอกาสการทำกำไรได้ทั้งวันทั่งคืน ปัจจุบันสล็อตออนไลน์ เป็นหนึ่งในเกมส์พนันออนไลน์ที่ได้รับความนิยมสูงมาก

สล็อต

thanida said...

Thanks for sharing good informative Article , Always ! hope one day i ll succeed
หวยชุดลาว

thanida said...

I love the idea that commenting will give a credit into our website.
เรียนลิฟติ้งขนคิ้ว
เรียนลิฟติ้งขนตา ราคา
เรียนลิฟติ้งขนตาที่ไหนดี
คอร์ส เรียน ลิฟติ้งขนตา
ลิฟติ้งขนตาบางแสน
ลิฟติ้งขนตาชลบุรี
ลิฟติ้งขนคิ้วชลบุรี

thanida said...

I'm so happy to share to you how I got my website:
sagame
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88

UFA888 said...



This Is Really Useful And Nices Information. agent 928bet
This are such great articles. agent 928bet This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
https://soccersurfer98.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/09/02/132139?_ga=2.193217001.552343305.1598844608-1286484823.1596077192 I appreciate for reading my blogs.

Ufa88kh said...

sustainable web design
Hey check this out helpful blog,thanks for helping us!
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

Josh said...

Found your blog pretty amazing. I really liked the idea of this post. Keep up the good work. Also I would like to suggest you The best BSL Shaders mod which is one of the most popular mods on Minecraft PE. BSL Shaders Minecraft pe ​has been downloaded over 3 million times and has been praised for its accessibility and inclusion of BSL language on the game. The BSL Shaders mod makes it possible for people with vision loss to play Minecraft without having to use text-based chat or voice chat, which can be difficult for some players.