Monday, October 17, 2011

HOLD ON - I AM IN

Look!  I am able to get to my web page.  I am on another computer.  Anyway you may get some news feeds from here if you keep watching.  Right now I am trying to figure out why my Dell will not allow me to go to my blogsite.  Happenings this month... On September I spent the weekend at the World Golf Resort in St. Augustine, Florida.  St. Augustine is the oldes city in the US.  The company fussed and layered all the amenities on thick in the hopes that we could bring the annual conference to them in July of 2012. Pools, sunshine, food, trip to Ripley's Believe it or Not and the Fort and the village there where I bought a lovely shirt.  Then it was Annual Conference, and then it was off again to the Hyatt Resort in Clearwater Florida, and trying out all their amenities for our group.  Then this last weekend we crowned it all with a trip to the Tradwinds Resort in St. Petersburg Florida and had 3 wonderful days of sun, food and presents that included a beach bag, a dressing gown, a beach towel and any other thing we wenated free of charge.  I am not kidding.  It was wonderful, with an ocean view on the 6th floor.  I could get used to this life.  The purpose of course is to try out the accommodation to bring our people to their resort and bring in business for them.  It is a hard life, but somebody has to do it.  I will have pictures another time.  I do not want to jinx this at this time. My public await Lol :) :)

2 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

what a life! You deserve a little R&R if anyone does.
love you

thanida said...

Thanks for this post because i read this post.I visit your site you write very good artical.So thanks a lot...
ยูฟ่าเบท