Monday, September 22, 2008

Come Visit

I have arrived. Your father and I made it down by Saturday at about 10:00 and Uncle Stephen and Auntie Donna and their children came down to help. The Bishop came and another Tongan brother and they worked like slaves in the hot sun to unload everything. I have been having fun since unpacking boxes and finding places to nest it all. I have beds, rooms, and love for anyone who comes my way. I have begun work and will let you all have pictures in a few weeks when I get a little more settled. I give thanks for family every day, my own and the extrended family I have been blessed with. Get out your keyboards or writing material and e-mail me at dismylie@yahoo.com. so that I can give you all my address as I had all of your e-mails at UVMC and am not their anymore.....I love you all dearly and will see you all in December for Elijah's Baptism if not before......your mum...xoxoxoxoxox

6 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidinah
itwasfuntosee
youonsaturday

Dee said...

That is awesome that you got home safe and you had a proper welcome.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidinah

LeDoux said...

auntie Dinah, it was our pleasure to come and welcome you to sunny florida. i hope you are settling in well. if there is anything (and i mean ANYTHING) that you need don't be afraid to call, email or comment. we are so happy to have you close. i hope we can take advantage of each other's company! hope to see you soon!

andy smylie said...

Hello Sis

Glad you made it safely to you new home with so many welcoming faces. Our plans are to travel are sketchy but you may see us within a year or so .... but don't hold your breathe.

XO XO

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hiauntiedinahihope
settlingin