Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A haircut can do wonders...


Sariah wanted to do something different with her hair for her senior pictures and to mark the right-of-passage as she gets ready to leave for BYU. So she allowed me to take a couple of inches off the bottom the first hour and she wore it that way for a little while. “Okay,” says she, “now take a little more off it and I will see if I like that.” So out came the trusty scissors and off came another few inches until she was satisfied with the results.

I think she is very grown up and very sophisticated with her new “do”.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

You look hot - look out boys here comes Sariah :)

Anonymous said...

i love how a good hair day can do wonders for our self confindence - and by the look on your face sariah...it was a VERY GOOD hair day!!! love it.

Dee said...

I love Sariah's cautious style. Kristie, Ingrid and I have very similar and thoroughly modern hair cuts. What sets me apart from Kristie and Ingrid is that they had their cut before Christmas and I waited six months before doing it. It took Sariah about an hour between cut to let you do it. It took me eight weeks between cuts to let my hair dresser do it.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I wish I had the confidence to let them cut my hair ... my hair is long and if they cut off more than an inch I am usually devastated ... you look gorgeous!! when are ya gonna come visit again? :)