Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meet Ariana, REGISTERED NURSE

In 2005 Ariana called me from Utah and says she "I think I want to go to nursing school." Says I, "Okay, come home to Greenville, live with me and I will help you achieve that goal if you go to the local nursing school at Edison College." When she graduated at the end of 2 years Mr. Ian Graf had been cooking for 8 months and was nearly ready for delivery, and now as you can see, Mr ______Graf has been cooking for 8 months or so and is ready for delivery. Anyways, last Friday Ariana called me distressed because she just KNEW she had failed her exams. The online examination computer had closed down after she had answered 75 questions. The computer is programed to stop if the student is not doing well and it is useless to go on OR if the student is answering so well that it is useless to go on for all 240 questions!!!!!. After a cruel weekend, Ariana called the testing company and they informed her she had PASSED. So she can now officially sign RN after her name. Congratulations darlin'. You deserve every bit of that title!!!!!

3 comments:

sanki pagal said...

Hi Dinah,

YOu Are very cool lady, done a lot of things in such short life....

Really this life is precious gift , keep enjoying

J said...

Hi, Found your blog. I noticed that you are LDS from your pictures. You sound like money is needed in your life. Check my blog www.youthfulagain.blogspot.com
Have a nice day. Judy

ariana said...

Isn't that belly just ridiculous. You can imagine the looks on my asian obs faces. They still think Ian was too big.