Friday, May 30, 2008

ANZAC BISCUITS AND ALL


This is a picture of Bro. Daily, who is in our Branch Presidency, enjoying the ANZAC biscuits








Earlier this month we had a “round the world” festival at church and I, of course, was asked to do Australia. (No one thinks about me being Irish, they know, but somehow it is Australia that comes to their mind when they have one of these things). Anyway I made Lammingtons, ANZAC biscuits (well Ari made them from my recipe to help me out) and I made little Aussie meat pies, in the shape of pasties as they were easier to handle that way. It was a lot of fun and everyone thought the food was delicious. Ariana said “you have not made these for years” and Sariah came back with “I cannot remember you ever making them”…..that last child syndrome! She has no memories of all sorts of things the others did as kids.

3 comments:

Dee said...

mmmm.lamingtons.

Anonymous said...

i could die for a pasty with sauce right now..washed down with an ice cold can of stonie ginger ale...and finished up with a lamington bun from balfours!!! yum!!!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hidinah